Crazy nothings I think about when I am sweating.
1. How come a lot of athletes in sports that hit or throw require concentration but only in golf are we required to be quiet?
2. How come I can NEVER understand the scoring of tennis no matter how many times it is explained to me?
3. How come my inner thighs are starting to rub together when I thought one of the benefits of exercise was to have slimmer, sexy legs?
4. How come one of the biggest muscles in the body (glutes) are the laziest? Don't they know they need to do their share? I guess the old expression "get off your lazy butt" is really the truth.
5. How come we can run, bike or exercise huge amounts and feel MORE energized when we are done though we have burned a couple thousand calories?
6. How come in some places geographically, exercise is almost on the endangered list? You know this when you are running and people look at you like you are from another planet?
7. How come when I run, I think I am running like a graceful gazelle, a smooth thoroughbred, a fast cheetah but when I see pictures or video of myself I am like - WHO THE HECK IS THAT?
8. How come right now my bike rides always feel the best the first half but my runs only start to feel good after the halfway point?
9. How come some people think that if you are "athletic" and training for something, it must be nice to have all that free time. I have the same 24 hours as they do.
10. How come it is "acceptable" in hockey to hit and fight like you are in a bar but in no other sport is this acceptable?
Any how comes of your own?